Current Open Positions:
Penfund is seeking to hire an Associate. The position is a 2-3 year position, although exceptionally strong performers may have the opportunity to remain with the firm in a career-track position. Start date is flexible.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating financial models and valuations relating to new investments, follow-on financings and liquidity events;
- Performing a variety of financial analysis to assist with due diligence;
- Performing industry research and analysis;
- Evaluating new debt and equity investment opportunities;
- Creating quarterly portfolio company reports;
- Developing presentation materials such as investment memoranda;
- Interacting with intermediaries, management teams and sponsors.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of experience at a top tier investment bank or consulting firm;
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills;
- Sound business judgment;
- A track record of exceptional academic achievement;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A desire to work as part of a small team.
Only Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in being considered please submit your resume to email@example.com
Only applicants being actively considered for an interview for the above position will be contacted.